Saturday 26 July 2008

Setbacks....

I had a setback with Mylot. I logged in to see that all my friends, discussion history, referrals and money had disappeared!

I'm not sure why this is, and have contacted Mylot. The good news is that I did not lose much money. Presumably, I can just start again!

Also, I sell some ebooks on Ebay. Yes, I'm one of those crooks! My ebooks are a product that people want and are moderately priced, so I am not "one of those Ebay ebook crooks", if you are wondering. Ebay banned "digital delivery", i.e. selling ebooks and then emailing them to people; so I simply send my ebooks via CD now.

There are setbacks; but they can be overcome, and I did not lose much money, which is the main thing.

Make £2.50 a day (£15 payout) in free daily clicks on Cashinco

No comments: