Sunday 15 June 2008

A small update

I have been a bit busy lately due to the bumper amount of daily recurring clicks on the cashback sites. This means I have not been able to develop those money making programs outside of my "regulars"!

I do a number of cashback and survey sites. Dooyoo is also a good earner for me. It's easy to scrape £20 a month off Ebay, and Google adsense is one of my few passive earners. I have referred a few people on Mylot so hopefully they will become big users there! So, I have a number of ways of making £9 a month and 30p per day.

It's difficult to develop other ways of making money beause of time contraints, and I lose interest a little if I do not get an immiediate return. But, a money making idea or program should probably be tested over a few months!

Earn £2.50 a day on Cashinco (£15 minimum payout)

1 comment:

Compretweet said...

Valued Opinions (www.valuedopinions.co.uk) is a reliable, good earner!! Good Luck!! UK Competitions